I still haven’t found this assumed Italian movie. The pic is a collage to better show the mentioned scene. The boy on the left is from “Non si sevizia un paperino” (Don’t Torture a Duckling, 1972). He is similar cool but probably the actual actor has shorter hair and no jacket.
Somehow I think the scene might be mainly in blue/green color but maybe I confound it with a different (earlier) French movie. The setting can also be like the pic below (taken from Gli ultimi angeli, 1978). Don’t know the location. Is this Monte Sant’Angelo as well?
I tried the same databases where I found the previous unknown movie and briefly quecked all Italian dramas (1960s-2000s), around 700 movies but still no luck. Although I used my VHS recorder up to 2003, I think I had recorded it in the mid 90s and the movie could be made between ~1975-1993. Maybe rural and sea setting and probably set in the presence.
The following movies I have (almost) completetly checked and have either a very similar scene, similar plausible setting or similar actors. Some movies I could only check partly as some parts have been deleted. I will update this regularly.
After having checked most of the Italian movies I started to check other Mediterranean countries starting with Portugal, Spain and Greece. Update: I have almost checked every Italian movies back to the late 70s.
- Non si sevizia un paperino
- Gli ultimi angeli
- Asfour Stah
- Malizia (1973)
- Mon copain rachid (1998)
- Los ninos invisibles (2001)
- Il sapore del grano (1986)
- Ardena (1997)
- Vito e gli altri (1991)
- Incompreso (Vita col figlio) 1967
- La corsa dell’innocente (1992)
- Akrovates tou kipou (2001)
- Playa prohibida (1985)
- El verano de la senora Forbes (1989)
- La Storia (1986) full TV version
- Des mouettes dans la tete (1997)
- Io non ho paura (I’m Not Scared, 2003)
- L’isola (2003)
- Peccato veniale (1974)
- Verano azul (1981 series)
- Uma Pedra no Bolso (1988)
- To dendro pou pligoname (1986)
- Baby Gang (1992)
- Maramao (1987)